Tuesday, June 5, 2012

dot to dot to dot



I decided to add some music as that is how I like to read. This is one of my favorite groups and I can listen to them for hours! I hope that you enjoy.

So much of this life is about transitioning...going from one point in life to another point. Sometimes its strategic and sometimes it is not. Sometimes we knowingly do it...sometimes the transition is so subtle, that we don't know that we had moved until much later in life.

Long and Short term goal setting is a key component to the transitions that everyone should make. This allows us to know where we want to go...the hard part is getting there. How do we accomplish the goals that we have set? Some say..."Stick to plan" while others say, "be flexible!" In my opinion it is a mixture of both. Sticking to plan, means to stay focused...continuously watching the goal, keeping an eye focused on what you want. The path to that goal can vary...and in almost every case, will vary. So we need to be flexible and adaptable. Changing when needed...but remaining focused.

The paths that we choose to take, and the choices that we make everyday, create an interesting dot to dot picture. The masterpiece that is only completed at the end of ones life here. Some sections of our picture will be intricate and fine...while others will convoluted and confusing...a mesh of chaos and beauty.

I Challenged myself to take the path (or attempt to) that brings beauty into this world. Create something beautiful and leave it for my children and their children.

-Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment