Monday, June 4, 2012

Dedication

Whenever I think of dedication, I think of my grandmother and my step grandfather. My grandmother passed away many years ago...but 22 years later her memory remains. They were so dedicated to each other that I cant really remember them apart. They dressed them same and seemed inseparable...it was like they were 2 parts to a single entity. I am sure that they had their struggles with each other...but I cannot remember a single time that I saw them arguing. Maybe I blocked that out from my mind but I dont think so. They complimented each other so well in all that they did...it was amazing to see. My grandfather still has her picture up in their home. She is still very important and significant to him. He still visits her grave and I know he misses her dearly. One day, I hope to find an endless love like that. One like my grandmothers and step grandfathers. One that can withstand the tests that the world has for us...and weather any storm. -Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment