The kids are growing so fast...its almost scary. Tyler is becoming quite the little man and Taliah a princess. It seems like every time I see them they are smarter, and bigger, and better. Keeping up with them is proving to be challenging. Its funny to see how loving and kind our children are. How free they are with their heart, how quickly they are to forgive me for my short comings, how much they are capable of loving. I was able to see my kids today even though it wasnt my day to be with them...my daughter ran up to me in her dress up clothes, wrapped her arms tightly around my neck...squeezed tightly and told me that she missed and loved me. That 28 lb 3 year old put me on my knees without knowing it. Tyler came up and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on my cheek. In that moment I was living and not existing. I look forward to this week...days with the kids makes life worth living.
Until next time....Kala
No comments:
Post a Comment