Its been almost a year since I have started this blog thing and as you can see...I dont put too much up on this thing...lol. I will start by saying that I will continue to be vague about relationships and friendships...mostly cuz I really dont know who is reading this. I still hate sourdough bread, spoiled things make me dry heave and I am still average height for a woman...lol. Well enough about me...my kids are still the light of my life and make life worth living.
My kids were my valentines for Valentines day and they were awesome! They are the greatest! I know that alot of people say that...but my kids really are. They are patient and kind, loving and forgiving, and I am grateful that I have them in my life. My nephews and nieces continue to amaze me...they are growing so quickly and I am proud of all of their progress! I miss the ones that I almost never see. I hope everyone is doing well.
Kala
No comments:
Post a Comment