Sunday, September 20, 2009

Floating

Have you ever had those days where you felt that you were just floating around here? No real direction...working just to work...just surviving. Not really happy or sad, not here or there. Just feeling blah! Its not a consistent blah...there were a few bright spots. I did get a chance to hang out with the kids today. That was fun...both Tyler and Taliah kicked my butt at "Sorry" which was fun. My back hurt for most of the day cuz I slept wrong last night...so I've been mozying around here nursing my back. I think that I have now accepted the fact that I will always have icy hot within arm distance of me. Maybe I should buy stock in the company...if I am going to buy enough of this stuff...I might as well get some residual income from it. Maybe the old people smell is really layers of icyhot and that is the smell thats left over. Well onto another subject.
Last weekend I took the kids to the Utah State Fair...they had a great time. the pics of them there is on my facebook...not on my facebook? Well I guess youre not a friend of mine...so shoo...lol jk. The shark tank exhibit was very cool...real live sharks in the middle of the desert, how cool is that. I got the kids an unlimited ride band which is the best deal! They must've ridden every ride that they qualified for at least 10xs each. The food was crap but what do you expect from a state fair? Corn Dogs and Funnel Cakes...crap yummy food. We did find out why they cover the sheep after they shave them...its to keep the flies off of them and to keep them warm. One of my friends said it looked like the were ready for Halloween. This is going to be a long week! Wish me luck.

Kala and da Keikis

No comments:

Post a Comment