I had a great Labor Day weekend with the keiki's! I have to give thanks to their mother for doing me a huge favor and allowed me to have some extra time with them. On Saturday we went to the Latin Festival in Provo where they had everything from just about every latin country. To say that I overate while I was there is a serious understatement...I ate like a guy on death row trying to stay off an execution. The kids had a great time there though. On Sunday we basically kicked back and relaxed for the better part of the day. Monday was a busy day for us...first we cooked breakfast...spam, egg and cheese omelets...mmmm. Then off to the festival again to tool around. Around 1pm we headed out and went to Jumping Jacks which is a way fun place. Basically there are a bunch of trampolines lined up end to end, and side to side so they make one huge tramp! Its a huge workout though...if youre not in shape...which I am not! After that, it was off to Sams Club for pizza! We got home watched a little tv...wrestled around on the ground, got chinese food for dinner, showered and headed off to sleep...which brings us to another work week. If anything happens during this week I will for sure let you all know whats up! But I doubt it...lol. Take care.
-Kala and da Keikis
No comments:
Post a Comment