So the kids and I took a quick trip to Ogden to visit our photographer friend Vanessa Cheney. She did an awesome job with our pictures although Tali didn't want to take pictures and I forgot to do Tylers hair...pick the right shoes for him....etc. It was alot of fun though. After our pics were taken, we drove down to Spanish Fork to celebrate Dakodah's 2nd birthday! Not only are my kids growing quickly, but so are my nephews and nieces! This week has been relatively slow which is bad. I do have a few side projects that I am working on and I am hoping that these vehicles start producing more projects. School is quickly coming to a close for Tyler and I am excited for the summer to do the whole camping/travelling thing. I will have more to write about when something happens...so until then...A hui hou,
Kala and da keiki's
Love your blog, Kala! You have a really cute family. Check out our blog, too...www.gonzalesohana.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteAloha,
Shelley