This year is really flying by. I cant believe that it's already mid April. The weather is loony here in Utah...it's snowed yesterday and supposed to be in the 70's this weekend. How weird is that? Taliah just had her third birthday a couple of weeks ago and is becoming quite the little princess. It is truly amazing at how fast the kids are growing. I remember just like it was yesterday when both of them were born...and now they are no longer babies. Tyler is an amazing older brother. He watches out for his sister and for the most part...loves playing with her (Yugiyo, Bakugan, etc), I don't think that she really gets the game but who cares right?! Tyler is playing soccer this spring which I think is really cool. This past fall he was on the wrestling team and did awesome. It's fun to see him play sports. He is even teaching his sister to wrestle...which is fun to watch as well. I may need to post the videos of his wrestling matches up. I got a chance to watch Tyler dance at his hula recital a couple of weeks ago as well. He and his cousins did really well and it was great to see how much that they have learned. Taliah was cute as well...she thought she was there to perform and was dragged off the floor by her Aunty...which Taliah promptly gave her the "stare of death!" If looks could kill, that look would've done the job...but it was cute nonetheless.
I am really excited for this summer. Hopefully we will get a chance to go camping a few times and maybe even a road trip somewhere. I'd like to take them to Washington so that they could hang out with some of their cousins that they hardly ever get to see...Hawaii would be nice but the pricing for that is ridiculous! To tell you the truth I don't know what we will be doing but I am hoping to do a few cool things with them. Maybe the economy will miraculously change and we are able to go to Hawaii...hey you never know right. Iosepa is on the agenda for next month as it is pretty much a standing appointment every year.
Business is not as great as it used to be...but what can you do? With the economy as it is...I am surprised that anyone is buying anything! I guess that is all that there is to talk about with that. I hope it picks up soon.
Well I hate typing and so I guess I will log off until I reach a point where there's more to talk about.
A hui hou,
Kala and da Keiki's
No comments:
Post a Comment