Thursday, September 9, 2010
The turning of the leaves....
I have noticed snow capping some of the mountains...leaves are turning colors and the air is cold in the morning...I love this time of year. The summer is gone and the fall is on its way. Kids are back in school...which always reminds me how quickly they really grow. This year has been awesome and terrible all at the same time...par for the course. We want to get one last camping trip in before the cold snaps and winter is really here. I have a bed in my bedframe finally...that only took 3 months to get around to..yet I hardly ever sleep in it...its so tall that I had to build a small step ladder to get into the bed...lol. My backs been bothering me lately...I hate back pain! Both the kids are in soccer which is awesome! Tyler loves it...Taliah doesnt really care...lol! She just walks around the field and watches the boys chasing the ball...DIVA!!! Lol! They are great though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment